Thursday 24 October 2013

Walls Everywhere!

 Craning my neck to look at reference images of walls in the book and what I am working on gets quite tiring, but I keep telling myself they're only walls. This book makes it much easier with the details of the walls all laid out, all I need to do is follow the measurements, drawing the lines over the foamcore with pencil before cutting them with an X acto knife.

Pictures of the interiors of several
teahouses so I don't have to play the
guesing game. 
Lineing the walls before cutting them to make sure the right
angles are maintained. 
The framing of the walls are made with two pieces of foamcore strips glued together while the inner wall piece is only one piece of foamcore insertedd in the middle. This defines the difference in structure.
Laid out the walls against the base framing to
make sure of the measurements. 


No comments:

Post a Comment